The advantages and disadvantages of CheapOair flightsCheapOair reviews are mostly positive; it has been in business for the past 14 years, which proves that the agency must have really strong advantages. We are going to look at some of the pros along with the cons of the company. The pros of the search engine:
- innovative technology. CheapOair flights has created such a data collection technology, that allows the customers to find complete vacation deals. The results are searched and filtered so people book their reservations easily;
- travel accommodations. CheapOair lines are very convenient because the users do not have to book tickets on one website and look for a place to stay on another. The agency covers almost every aspect of travelling such as CheapOair tickets flights, hotels, cruises, car rentals and vacation packages;
- the functionality of the engine. It has to be emphasized that it is one of the top ones in the industry. Flight Watcher, Trip manager, Seat Selector and Deal Browser are the features offered to the clients;
- strong rewards system. In fact, if you are a member, you can receive up to 20% off tickets. The rewards in booking hotels are significant as well. To find out more about it visit www cheapoair com flights.
- car models are limited. There are not so many options regarding vehicles. The provided cars are mostly economy class. So, if you are willing to rent something more expensive, you cannot do it with this agency;
- service fees. Although the customer support is available any time, there is some disadvantage about it. The thing is that after the operator helps you with your problem, you will have to pay fees;
- cancellation policy. The fact to be considered is that it is almost impossible to change flight on CheapOair. This is a significant drawback because it causes lots of problems for the users. Moreover, this policy is not only about CheapOair change flight, but the majority of the reservations are also non-refundable in 24 hours. If you still want to cancel it, you will have to do it over the phone, where you are to pay fees for customer service.